Development has been the core of our business since inception, and we are constantly and continually looking for new projects. To date, we have focused solely on restoring old buildings and adaptive re-use projects. We are fully capable of ground up projects, as these do not pose near the challenges of an adaptive re-use project.
We have done development deals on our own, with investors and with joint venture partners. The goal is always to be creative and setup an entity that will foster the success of the project.
- RT @CarrinoAnthony: @BrunCon crew shot a company profile w/the @FieldLens team today. Good times & so impressed w/these guys! http://t.co/e…
- @JulianEClayton Come back soon! Loved having you around!
- RT @JulianEClayton: Spent the day with @BrunCon in awe of their creativity & quality of work. A great group of guys http://t.co/dk1d3CbeRa
- RT @ColaneriJohn: Our mini excavator! It is the only machine that will fit through a door! @carrinoanthony @bruncon http://t.co/ovw1Uiy1tw
- Ohh that sounds PERFECT today! RT @joshursodesign: @BrunCon: PuertoRico. Where it's at least 65 degrees warmer! http://t.co/pr1XlypV3l