8 Erie Street
Location: 8 Erie St | Jersey City, NJ
# Units: 16 residential | 1 Restaurant | Erie Street Market | Basement Commercial Space
Approx. Completion Date: April 2014
Services: Development, General Contracting & Project Mgmt, Custom Kitchens, Interior Design
8 Erie Street is located in the heart of downtown Jersey City just two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station. Previously the home of the JC Police Department, and originally the first NY/NJ Telephone Company Switching Station in NJ. Originally built in the late 1800's.
UPDATE: 8 Erie St is underway!
Formally renamed as the _TelCo. Lofts to respect its origins, we have received our approvals for 16 residential rental units (true lofts with over 12' ceiling heights!), a restaurant space and Jersey City's first Purveyors Market...simply known as Erie Street Market.
Please sign up for our email newsletter to be among the first to be able to rent these units. We will also be announcing restaurant and market details in the coming months via Facebook and Twitter.
- Change your kitchen's look with new cabinet hardware. Tip: Use a variety of styles for an eclectic look, like we did! http://t.co/0Tq9pCpOe7
- RT @CousinsTV: Want to rep @BrunCon like we do? Check out our new sweatpants available in our online store: http://t.co/un6ud9IWXP http://t…
- NEW APPAREL! Have you seen our brand new BrunCon sweatpants? Available NOW online: http://t.co/xPCkTTTAxJ http://t.co/WpsMZtmvpZ
- Living in a small space? Here are @houzz's tricks for staying sane (starting with one of our very own projects!): http://t.co/bKoTK0N9mj
- MN's beautiful!RT @cvonberge: @BrunCon Yep, nothing compared to here! More COLD temps here in MN, and tons more snow. Bet you don't miss it.