Location: 806 Bloomfield Street | Hoboken, NJ
Bldg Sq Footage: 4,400 sq. ft.
# of Units: 3
Completed: October 2011
Services: Development, General Contracting & Project Mgmt, Custom Kitchens, Interior Design
We converted this 1901, 4 family brownstone into 4 condominium units, while also expanding it to the rear for additional square footage within each unit. We replaced the cornice and restored the facade to respect its historical origins.
During the construction process, a family liked the building so much they purchased two units, which we converted to a duplex by adding an interior spiral stair. We also added two additional bedrooms at the rear on the 2nd floor (the old living room), and removed a bedroom from the Garden level to create a huge open kitchen floor plan with direct access to their private rear yard.
- Who else wants a little more closet space in their life? #closetenvy #fanstasyfriday http://t.co/ZSLz8YXm9w
- Kitchen of tomorrow? Tell us what you think! #innovation http://t.co/TZxe4T0mMd
- You're making us blush :) Thanks! RT @melzsoswt: @BrunCon #noshocker Skills and talent thats what you have!
- So excited to announce that we've been awarded @houzz's Best of 2014 awards for both Design & Customer Satisfaction! http://t.co/RBBkdbYpfm
- A #moodboard is a great way to collect inspiration & discover your design style. Have you ever created one for a home project? Show us!