Hook & Ladder 3 Firehouse Conversion
Location: 218 Central Ave | Jersey City, NJ
# Units: 1
Completed: April 2011
Services: Development, General Contracting & Project Mgmt, Interior Design
We purchased this historic firehouse from the city of Jersey City and converted it into what has become the new headquarters for Brunelleschi Construction. Originally constructed between 1892 and 1896, this Romanesque style brick building has been completely restored on its exterior, while inside the old truck bay now serves as both tool and vehicle storage. The upstairs are our offices and conference area, along with a large roof deck over the lower rear roof to allow for outdoor meetings and BBQ's in the nice weather.
- Who else wants a little more closet space in their life? #closetenvy #fanstasyfriday http://t.co/ZSLz8YXm9w
- Kitchen of tomorrow? Tell us what you think! #innovation http://t.co/TZxe4T0mMd
- You're making us blush :) Thanks! RT @melzsoswt: @BrunCon #noshocker Skills and talent thats what you have!
- So excited to announce that we've been awarded @houzz's Best of 2014 awards for both Design & Customer Satisfaction! http://t.co/RBBkdbYpfm
- A #moodboard is a great way to collect inspiration & discover your design style. Have you ever created one for a home project? Show us!