Location: 69 Franklin St | Jersey City, NJ
Bldg Sq Footage: 6,250 sq. ft.
# of Units: 5 units
Services: Development, General Contracting & Project Mgmt, Custom Kitchens, Interior Design
Converted a vacant 5 unit apartment building into a fully restored 5 unit condo building. We moved the main entrance of the building from the rear section up into the middle of the structure to accommodate more useful floorplans, as opposed to the old railroad style apartments that this area is known for. The interior was outfitted with Italian kitchens, tumbled marble baths and a full appliance package including central heat and A/C through exposed spiral duct.
- RT @CousinsTV: Who's going to see @CarrinoAnthony at the @PittHomeShow today?
- Who else wants a little more closet space in their life? #closetenvy #fanstasyfriday http://t.co/ZSLz8YXm9w
- Kitchen of tomorrow? Tell us what you think! #innovation http://t.co/TZxe4T0mMd
- You're making us blush :) Thanks! RT @melzsoswt: @BrunCon #noshocker Skills and talent thats what you have!
- So excited to announce that we've been awarded @houzz's Best of 2014 awards for both Design & Customer Satisfaction! http://t.co/RBBkdbYpfm